Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 1: 17 Day Diet

My books came in last week and I sat down and eagerly read what my new diet held in store for me.  At this time I weighed around 167.  I put off starting my diet until yesterday because I had a fabulous Dallas weekend planned.  Part of the excitement was enjoying a lot of delicious food so the diet didn't begin until after the trip.  Well, I must have eaten a LOT more of that delicious food than I thought because I weighed 172.2 yesterday morning! 

Basically the first 17 days of the diet cut out carbs, sugars, and all the foods I enjoy.  You are also supposed to drink 8 glasses of water and exercise 17 minutes a day.  So I didn't do EVERYTHING I was supposed to do, but I did pretty well.

Breakfast: Sage tea, 2 scrambled eggs, and 1 apple.

Lunch: 2 tilapia filets, carrots

Snack(s): 1 yogurt, 1 coffee, sliced chicken from the deli, tuna with a little mustard (I also forgot I was dieting and drank some Dr. Pepper before I ever even thought about it.)

Dinner: Sliced chicken and small salad with fat-free Italian dressing

Day 1 wasn't nearly as hard as I had imagined. I didn't feel very well yesterday so I didn't exercise and I probably only drank around 3-4 glasses of water. When I woke up this morning and weighed, I was delighted to see that I weighed 169.8!!

Total Lost: 2.4 pounds!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment